Senior Systems Administrator
A Kforce client is seeking to hire a Senior Systems Administrator in Jackson, Mississippi (MS).
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues
- Monitor systems daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Manage infrastructure, including firewalls, switches, routers, databases, and other systems
- Provide excellent customer service through patience, understanding, and empathy
- Be able to communicate clearly with customers in various formats such as telephone, email, and customers
- Be organized and able to prioritize work effectively using effective multitasking skills
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.