Integration Specialist Supply Chain Systems
Emerson’s Supply Chain Systems and Solutions team has an exciting new opportunity to collaborate across the enterprise and to work with external technology partners as an OTM/GTM Integration Specialist! This position will work with our Supply Chain Optimization team, business units globally and external partners to design, implement and support logistics and trade compliance Emerson-wide.
Ideal candidates will have experience working in Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) or Oracle Global Trade Management (GTM), knowledge of EDI and XML and solid project management skills.
This role works closely with corporate Logistics, Trade Compliance and IT teams to understand program requirements and assist with evaluation of alternative solutions. Primarily responsible for building sustainable integrations across platforms with some exposure to supply chain business processes.
- Define, develop, and maintain integrations between our business unit ERP systems and centralized transportation management system.
- Assist with program rollout activities, including business unit and trading partner on-boarding, project coordination, status reporting and communication.
- Serves as a project liaison with outside and internal organizations (3PLs, consultants, trading partners, business units).
- Proactively monitors processes to identify trends; analyzes/predicts trends and develops a long-range plan designed to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring to ensure high service levels.
- Responsible for key project milestones and adjusting project plans to align with business priorities.
- Ensures project documentation is complete and maintained.
Required education, experience, & skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- At least 5-7 years of experience working with Oracle Transportation Management and/or Global Trade Management
- At least 5 years of experience working on integrations using EDI and/or XML (OAGIS)
Preferred education, experience, & skills:
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite and Oracle Business Intelligence is highly preferred
- Experience with middleware solutions like SOA and/or Mulesoft nice to have
- Familiarity with supply chain, procurement and logistics business processes and concepts.
- Broad knowledge and experience with various ERP systems and business intelligence platforms.
- Strong customer service orientation with strong written and verbal communication skills, including comfort with presenting to diverse technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Capable of performing detailed data analysis to identify opportunities and gain higher-level insight
- Ability to multi-task and work within diverse multi-disciplinary global project teams
Position is a hybrid work environment – 2 days in the office per week at Emerson’s Corporate Headquarters location at 8000 West Florissant Avenue, St.